Friday, July 18, 2008

Passing the Plate: Musician Edition

Brothers, Sisters, and Transgendered Comedists Everywhere,

It is that time again. Other religions ask for monetary donations, but Comedists tithe jokes. This round's theme: music. Pull out your best music jokes and put them in the plate.

Here's a couple to start us off:

I’ve never actually met Ani DeFranco, so, I mean, she might be a really nice person. I’m just saying that if I was hanging out with someone whose first name was the plural of anus, it might make me a little leery.

I went to a great jazz-themed seafood restaurant the other day. The "Fluke Ellington" was very good, but I wasn't about order the "Salmon Ella."

Why did Bach have so many children?
He didn't have a stop on his organ.
So, my fellow Comedists, dig deep and contribute what you can.

Live, love, and laugh,

Irreverend Steve